- September 24, 2018 - Here's the episode info for "Dead Kids" :) Sharon's having a bad day. Transcript, secrets, guests, and the live tweet for last seasons's finale will be up on Saturday. Welcome to Season 22!
Episode 2201 - Dead Kids
Sharon is overreacting to everything these days and Randy can’t cope. Randy is desperate to help Sharon get her emotions under control and Cartman unexpectedly fails his math test.
Who shot up the school?
- October 1, 2018 - Here's the episode info for "A Boy And A Priest" :) Butters is getting as versatile as Randy is! Transcript, secrets, guests, and the live tweet for "Dead Kids" will be up on Saturday.
Episode 2202 - A Boy And A Priest
Sunday Mass brings the community together. The local priest (Fr. Maxi) is filling the pews each week in an all-new episode titled “A Boy and a Priest.” A very special relationship has developed between Butters and Fr. Maxi. When the town finds the church doors locked and no sign of the pair, they call in the Catholic Church.
Who shot up the school?
- October 8, 2018 - Here's the episode info for "The Problem with a Poo" :) Mr. Hankey is in a hearing to answer for derogatory remarks he made about the town 13 years ago. Transcript, secrets, guests, and the live tweet for "A Boy And A Priest" will be up on Saturday.
Episode 2203 - The Problem with a Poo
Mr. Hankey must defend his character or lose everything that is important to him. Mr. Hankey’s offensive behavior puts him in jeopardy of being fired as the Director of the Annual Christmas Pageant. Meanwhile, at South Park Elementary, Strong Woman and PC Principal face a whole new set of challenges in their relationship.
The Problem with a Poo!
- October 15, 2018 - Butters as a Vaping dealer, Randy as a farmer. Transcript, secrets, guests, and the live tweet for "The Problem with a Poo" will be up on Saturday.
Episode 2204 Tegridy Farms
The Vaping epidemic hits South Park Elementary. Butters is selling vape pens and all kinds of fruity-flavored vape accessories at school. Meanwhile, Randy decides he should move the family to the country and take up farming.
It's like mango and kiwi
- October 29, 2018 - Here's the episode info for "The Scoots" :) Mr. Mackey is desperate to get some candy to give to ravaenous kids. Since no new ep last week, nothing to upload this week.
Episode 2205 - The Scoots
IT’S EVERY BOY AND GIRL FOR THEMSELVES THIS YEAR WHEN THE KIDS HEAD OUT FOR TRICKS OR TREATS, This year, a revolution in mobility is changing Halloween for everyone. Chaos erupts as every kid is out to get more candy than they have ever gotten before. Mr. Mackey and the rest of the adults are hoarding emergency supplies and hoping to survive until morning.
I Got Nothin' Left
- November 5, 2018 - Here's the episode info for "Time To Get Cereal" :) Al Gore returns this week stumping for Democrats and climate change. We didn't listen for many yeaers and he's back to remind us.
Episode 2206 - Time To Get Cereal
THE CITIZENS OF SOUTH PARK HAVE NO IDEA OF THE DANGER THEY’RE IN. When dead citizens start popping up all over town, the boys realize they need Al Gore’s help. The boys are willing to do almost anything to save the town, and themselves, but it just may be too late.
Please, Mr. Gore
- November 12, 2018 - Here's the episode info for "Nobody Got Cereal?" :) Check out Kenny chillin' in the cell. "Whateva! I'm immortal!"
Episode 2207 - Nobody Got Cereal?
ManBearPig continues to terrorize South Park. The boys break out of jail and are on the run from the police and ManBearPig. Satan steps up to help the boys and the rest of the citizens of South Park.
We’ve Been Doing All We Can
Stan escapes from jail and heads back to the Farm to get help from his parents.
- November 26, 2018 - Here's the episode info for "Buddha Box" :) Looks like Cartman is going to try his hand at Buddhism. He's been an evangelist and a Jew before.
Episode 2208 - Buddha Box
Cartman has been diagnosed with anxiety. Cartman just can’t deal with people any longer. They get in the way of what’s most important in his life.
Cartman discusses the wonders of the Buddha Box with Craig.
- December 2, 2018 - Here's the episode info for "Unfulfilled" :)
Episode 2209 - Unfulfilled
South Park is chosen to be the home for Amazon’s newest Fulfillment Center. The citizens of South Park are enjoying all the perks of being a company town when the Amazon Fulfillment Center moves in. Everything is just swell until the contradictions inherent in capitalism threaten to bring down the entire system.
Not Amazon Prime Members Anymore
Stephen gives some bad news to his family.
- December 9, 2018 - Here's the episode info for "Bike Parade" :)
Episode 2210 - Bike Parade
This week the Amazon workers are still on strike and now no one is getting their Christmas packages. Despite the chaos at the Amazon Fulfillment Center, the Bike Parade is still on. The boys’ chance of winning is in jeopardy when Kenny resists commercialism in solidarity with the striking workers.
It's a miracle!
Stephen gets a promotion at work and a big surprise at home.