The South Park Live Tweet - Nobody Got Cereal?
By @SouthPark on Twitter, November 28, 2018
- ManBearPig vs. Satan!!! #SouthPark Live Tweet of "Nobody Got Cereal?" starts now! #SouthPark22
- In the original episode “ManBearPig,” Al Gore Dressed up like MBP. It wasn’t until the “Imaginationland Trilogy," a year later, that we got to see MBP for the first time.
- The character moderating this discussion is based on a fan who donated to @NEXTforAutism and won a trip to South Park Studios.
- According to Trey: after the vicious ManBearPig attack, Ned is missing.
- Al Gore is still sporting his bowling shoes. Check it out.
- Satan got a character update during season 18. Check out the new design
- #BehindTheScenes Trey does the voices for both Harrison and Maggie Yates. #SouthPark22
- What would Al Gore Do?
- #EasterEgg Did you notice the picture of Great Grandpa Marsh on the back wall?
- #BehindTheScenes Check out this production art from the Satan vs. ManBearPig fight. #SouthPark22
- #BehindTheScenes Check out his production art of Satan with his halo and angel wings. #SouthPark22
- #BehindTheScenes #SouthPark You can see the stages of production for this shot. First storyboards, then art design.
- #EasterEgg Did you notice the Fourth Grade classroom is on the second floor of the school. #SouthPark22
- This scene with the lawyer representing ManBearPig was one of the first scenes written for the two-parter. #SouthPark22
- #BehindTheScenes Check out this art of ManBearPig in a suit. #SouthPark22