- February 1, 2015 - I bought a new domain - southparkwillie.com - that will last five years for the price of the old one for one year. Also, I put a spotlight on the South Park Police Department.
- March 11, 2015 - Spotlight on Multipart South Park, in which arcs covering two or more episodes are listed and commented on.
- March 24, 2015 - South Park Bro Down 2015 is underway! The first 16 characters to make it to the round of 32 were chosen last Friday. Round 1a ran from Monday the 16th to Friday the 20th. Round 1b was supposed to run over this past weekend, but voting actually began yesterday, so it should run from Monday the 23rd to Friday the 27th, and at half a round a week, we won't have a winner until May 29. If South Park Studios runs a full round starting next week, we could have a winner by April 24. SPS has the championship scheduled for April 6-9, but seeing as voting is already behind, I'm guessing April 20-24.
- May 12, 2015 - Randy won the Bro Down this year. Two years ago Butters won a similar competition with a starting field of 32 instead of 64. The competition was not held last year. Now, you may have read that South Park has two years left on its contract - this year and next - and that this year will begin on September 23. As far as I know, both these things are true, but Matt and Trey could add another three years or so to the show if they want to. But with the number of episodes per season dwindling from 14 to 10, The Book of Mormon being as successful as it is in four troupes, and their plan to produce movies in their Important Studios production company, this might be the last renewal for the show - if they renew. As for the starting dates for this season and next season, I have created a table below that explains them.
||2016, 20 *
||October 23 †
||October 21 *
||November 25 *
||December 2 *
* These are tentative dates. They can change at any time
† Because of a power outage at South Park Studios on the night of October 15, Episode 1704 and the first break had to trade places - the first break was on October 16 instead of October 23.
- May 23, 2015 - Visitor spotted in "Two Guys Naked In A Hot Tub." He is spotted on a cooking show Stan flips past on Mr. Mackey's TV when he's on Mr. Mackey's bed with everything he wanted - cookies and a TV to watch - and the Melvins have nothing more to do.
- July 5, 2015 - News out of Comic Con is that Season 19 will premiere on September 16. And in earlier news, The Stick of Truth is getting a sequel! The Fractured but Whole is coming out in early 2017 or late 2016. But this game will be a superheroes game, not a fantay one. Now, with the season beginning on September 16, they could go straight through without a break and finish the season by November 18.
- July 8, 2015 - South Park will be back for three more years, until 2019! From the Press Reelase!
July 16, 20/15 - Emmy Award Nominee!!! (2015)
“SOUTH PARK” RENEWED THROUGH AN HISTORIC 23RD SEASON AS CREATORS TREY PARKER AND MATT STONE KEEP THE ICONIC SERIES IN ORIGINAL EPISODES THROUGH 2019
- Agreement Extends Cable’s Longest-Running Primetime Scripted Series By Three Seasons and 30 Episodes and Will Take “South Park” Through Its Milestone 300th Episode
- Hulu to Maintain Rights to New Seasons and Episodes and Remain Only SVOD Home for Current 254-Episode “South Park” Library
- 19th Season Premieres Wednesday, September 16
OUTSTANDING ANIMATED PROGRAM|
"Freemium Isn't Free"
- August 12, 2015 - South Park Season 18 Cover Art! In stores October 6!